I want you to make this.
Big ole chunks of feta!
Yellow tomatoes from the garden!
and, and, and
something healthy called
I especially want you to make this if you like junk food.
I want you to make this particularly if you've never had bulgur.
I want you to make this particularly if you've never even heard of bulgur.
I want you to make this if you are in a hurry, because it requires very little hands on time.
Did you say "bulgur--bleh!" Or "bulgur is vulgar"?
Just wait. This dish will SO surprise you!
Besse Bulgur Salad
1 cup Bulgur
2 TBSP. fresh lemon juice
1 tsp. olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
Salt and Pepper
2 cups Cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cucumber, peeled and seeded, chopped
½ cup to 1 cup Feta cheese
¼ cup fresh basil or mint
1. Bring 3 cups water to a boil.
2. Place bulgur in a bowl, and pour boiling water over bulgur. Set it aside until the bulgur is soft, about 20 minutes.
3. Drain bulgur in a fine mesh sieve and return to bowl.
4. Add lemon juice, oil, garlic, ½ tsp. salt, and ¼ tsp pepper. Stir well, but gently.
5. Add in the basil or mint, tomatoes, cucumbers, and feta.
SUPER Healthy, SUPER delicious, SUPER easy!